Enjoy little things for they were the big things http://t.co/QBV0Wu5j
"Knowing that change is the only guarantee in business. Do you prepare for it and prosper, or hide from it and pay later?"
- How much of your bottom line potential, are you fully realising with your current strategy?
- How much time and money are you wasting due to communication inefficiency?
- How much more profit will you retain when your current resources perform at optimum capacity?
Now that you are thinking about the lost profits in your business would you like to know how to engineer them back in? Enter your details right now to get a copy of this free workbook.
As a trusted advisor, Juli's guidance has allowed Elliott Australia to not only develop a business and marketing strategy to take PureSport to the Australian and New Zealand markets, but also navigate the minefield of importing a new product. We are now successfully delivering this product to a range of clients..
Anthony Elliott, Managing Director, Elliott Australia Pty Ltd
Successful business leaders understand that if you are to achieve the results you desire for your business tomorrow, then you must take action today. By preparing your teams and creating a culture of excellence that supports performance on all levels of your organisation, you develop the structure required within your business to lead and not follow, be seen as innovative in a conservative market and deliver consistantly strong return on investment (ROI) for all stakeholders.
Are your teams equipped to;
- hear what the market is saying,
- see the best opportunities earlier,
- replace fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants gut instinct with strategies and systems
Giving you the calm knowing that your business is prepared, and ready to make the most of every opportunity.
Do Your Current Strategies;
- Strengthen your brand?
- Diversify your risk?
- Define your specific growth opportunities?
- Embrace technological advancement?
- Define your stakeholder needs?
- Facilitate performance?
If not, who are you partnering with to ensure that you are ready for long term sutainable growth through;
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Business growth and turnaround strategies
- Vision and values clarification
- Strategic innovation
- New product/market opportunities development
- Launching of new business divisions
- Marketing, communications and positioning strategies
- Business performance enhancement
- Critical Success Factors management
- Are you and your employees equipped with the communication skills to have difficult conversations with stakeholders to ensure your projects come in on time and within budget?
If not, have you assessed the impact on your bottom line of not having foundational skills to support;
- Stakeholder Relationship strategy
- Persuasive and influential language
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Understanding your ideal clients language
- Motivate, Influence and drive change
- Keynote speaking
Do you maximize:
- the potential and sustainability of all stakeholder relationships?
- understand how they think?
- understand how they make decisions?
- understand how they create strategies?
- understand how they communicate?
- and how they are motivated?
If not, what impact could the following have on your profit in the short and long term;
- Understanding and decode behaviour
- Advanced mindset tools and technologies
- Business coaching and business Solutions
- Business mentoring and training
- Personal achievement mastery
- Leadership coaching and leadership development
It is not often in business that you come across someone with such a breadth of talent covering so many diverse fields and with an intelligent, no-nonsense, common sense approach to projects - Juli is a joy to work with ...
Madeliene Warner, Zig Zag Advertsing
JTB Solutions believes that companies that choose to invest in their business and the skills of their team are better able to realise opportunities and respond profitably to social, technological and market driven change.
Companies that choose to operate in this way act as a catalyst to draw out the untapped potential that lives in every person and team in your organisation.
The only question you must answer is when you will take the action your business needs, now or later?